Modular B-Rack Mid Top PickUp Cabine Dupla Aluminio HORN TOOLS
Pickup Bed Rack System – B-RACK 50cmx135cm
But the DMAX has a higher cabin, which is why we have developed a special solution here.
If the system remains permanently installed, the following clearance angles must be observed for the third brake light:
10 ° right and left, as well as 10 ° upwards and 5 ° downwards. If this clearance angle is not adhered to
, the brake light must be re-attached to the rear of the vehicle, taking into account the limit dimensions of ECE R48.
The standard third brake light must then be deactivated and the lens blackened.
- 3 different heights and 2 different lengths
- For double cabins and Ex-Cabs
- Simply take it with you when you change vehicles
- Flexible structure and width adjustable
- Numerous mounting options for holders and accessories
- Extensive accessories such as slide-in units and boxes
- Including optional PHBRSIRA cross brace (see installation instructions)
- High quality coated aluminum
- Weight approx. 27 kg
Due to manufacturer tolerances in the area of the loading areas
, our products may not fit properly in individual cases.
On the Mercedes X-Class and the Nissan Navara, the side-mounted
lashing rails must be dismantled in order to mount the B-Rack!